Pickled Beets (Easy Refrigerator Method)

Homemade Pickled Beets - Made the easy way in the fridge with no canning required and you only need 3 ingredients (plus salt and water)! Fresh beets are steamed or roasted then marinated in the fridge for a day in a simple, vibrant vinegar brine. They make a delicious and healthy snack or salad addition! 

Chopped homemade pickled beets shown in a bowl surrounded by fresh beets.

Easy Refrigerator Pickled Beets

Pickled beets used to be one of those things that I cringed at growing up but now I absolutely love them! Maybe that's because the homemade version completely changed my opinion on them.

I make these several times every summer when I get fresh beets from my brothers garden. Pickled beets really don't get any better than this!

These are super fresh, perfectly simple without other flavors to hide their unique flavor, and you wouldn't believe how easy they are to make.

These are a great option if you, like me, aren't familiar with canning things yourself (to make them shelf stable). Someday I'll learn but in the meantime this quick and simple method using the fridge is such a breeze and it makes the best pickled beets I've ever tasted! See for yourself and make a batch this week.

Then pair them with a ham and cheddar salad, or make them the star of a spinach salad and pair them with some walnuts and feta.

Refrigerator pickled beets in two jars.



from Cooking Classy

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Honey Cake

Chocolate Cream Pie

Chicken in White Wine Sauce